Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Morning America,
I must apologize for not being diligent in keeping my posts current, but for the last few months my time has been so limited that I thought my absence would not be missed.  I have heard from a few folks that have commented about not receiving my regular posts and until today when I logged into the blog for the first time in several months and realized how many thousands and thousands of people that have been viewing this page did I realize that I had started something I had no right to ignore.

The good people of America, the ones who truly understand just what our government is doing to destroy our nation deserve better from me.  I vow to become more diligent in keeping up with what is happening in our nation and presenting my point of views from here forward.  We, together, are what is going to make a difference and save our nation from the poison that has been loosed within our nations capitol and throughout our nations state capitols.  We, together are what will make a difference in the final outcome of our nation, whether it succeeds or it fails, it is up to those of us who understand that this is a nation UNDER GOD and that unless we put our faith in him and are willing to stand strong against those who want nothing more than to place us under a nation controlled by dictatorship, WE WILL FAIL! 

We have a great responsibility to our children, our grandchildren and their children to stop the scathing evil that is corrupting our nation and pushing us closer and closer to Totalitarianism.  This is not acceptable to me and I will fight it to my death to make sure those future generations of my family, my friends and my fellow Conservatives who believe that we are a nation of freedom that follows a Constitution and Bill of Rights GUARANTEEING us certain inalienable rights such as LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.  Also the right to bear arms, the right to be able to work and enjoy the fruits of our labors, not hand it over to a selfish arrogant government who wastes the taxpayer money, dolling it out to lazy, whining low life's who feel they are entitled to what others work hard to produce for themselves and their families.  THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO THAT WHICH WE ALL WORK SO HARD TO ACHIEVE!

The president and his wife have both out loud expressed their hatred for America and have done everything in their power to gobble up everything they can from the American people.  The lavish vacations and lifestyle of these two is cause enough to have them removed from office, yet most people sit idly by believing that the day will come when they too will be able to harvest free cars, homes and money from "Obama's personal stash" allowing them to never have to work again and be taken care of for life.  That folks is EXACTLY why our nation is falling!  Those who believe that they are somehow entitled to sit on their big fat butts and get something for nothing, were the biggest contributors to the cause of the murderous rampage and eventual fall of Nazi Germany that took place back during the bloody reign of Adolph Hitler.  Those people who put him in power were of the same mindset that liberals are today.  Those are the people who believed until the very end that "Hitler was doing a great job and what was necessary".  We now have a man in the white house who is following Hitlers playbook to the letter.....think about it!!  Don't believe that's true??  You had better get your fat lazy good for nothing butt down to the local library and start doing your homework because your time is coming and the tides will turn and you will suddenly realize that your entitlement has run out!!

No comments: